About the Castle Care Club launch event:
We will be holding an introductory event on Wednesday 28th February, 4.00pm—8.00pm, which you are all very welcome to attend. You will be able to find out more about our new preventative care plan, meet the veterinary team and have a look around the surgery. There will be refreshments, displays and entertainment for all ages to enjoy.
From 4.30pm – 6.30pm local children’s entertainer Magic Martin will be at the practice to entertain and delight children – and us grown-up kids too!
About the Castle Care Club:
We have a new and improved Pet Health Plan, now known as Castle Care Club.
As part of the relaunch we have looked at the content of our current plans and made improvements to our existing inclusions —at no extra cost to our clients! We have also added a plan for rabbits. Castle Care Club has been created to help you provide your cat, dog or rabbit with the best preventative health care available to them. Being a member of the plan gives you the opportunity to spread the cost, make lots of savings and be part of our club. In the future we plan to have special offers especially for our Care Club members.
You will receive a separate invitation by email if you have registered your email address with us. If not, then please keep a look out on our Facebook page or website for further information on this event.
Please let us know if you are planning to come along.
We would love to see you.
All pets who are signed up to the plan by 31st March 2018 will be automatically entered into a draw to win one year’s free Castle Care Club membership. There will also be two runner-up prizes of a Marks & Spencer hamper.
Talk with a vet or nurse about the benefits of combining a pet insurance policy along side your Castle Care Club membership
- You must have at least one pet registered with the Castle Care Club by 31st March 2018.
- Pets currently registered on our Pet Health Plan must be transferred to the Castle Care Club by 31st March 2018.Pets who
- have already registered with our new Castle Care Club will automatically be entered into the prize draw.
- Each pet will be entered, so the more pets you have registered the more chances you have to win.
- The pet drawn at random on Tuesday 3rd April will be the pet who will be awarded the year’s free membership.
- For more information on Magic Martin, check out: http://www.magicmartinsouthwest.co.uk/